Saturday 2 February 2013

F.Y.I

Short, snappy post here!
So, on Monday I'm going to be leaving my home in Hull for a few days, and heading down to Heathrow airport where I'll be catching a flight to...NEW YORK!!!! aaaaah eipfheofn, SO excited!
This is part of a Film and Media trip with college, and I cannot wait to go. I'm so excited for everything we'll be doing, visiting NBC, going to radio stations, cinema, Film museums....and SHOPPING.
I'll be taking part in many activities, and everyday we have the chance of some free time, such as choosing where we eat every night-which is great because me and my friends want to eat at Hard rock cafe, Planet Hollywood (so nice) and Bubba gumps(the coconut shrimp has my name on it!), so that should be great.
I'll be seeing the Statue of Liberty, Empire state building and ground Zero, and this will be so interesting, looking forward to it.
and the shopping. Yes then. I can't wait to stroll down 5th avenue, pick up some pieces from Victoria's Secret and so many other places. It's going to be amazing.
I just thought I'd let you know, because you might wonder why I wont be posting anything...don't worry, I'll have SO much to blog about when I get back. I can't wait to share with you what I've bought and what it was like there.

Have you been to NY? would you like to go?

Goodbye for now (unless I post tomorrow :P )
Have a great week!
Channy xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Very very very jealous! I'd love to go there, have a great time sight seeing and shopping and make sure to blog about it when you get back!
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time! I would love to go to New York one day!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments! It was fantastic!!
    You both have lovely blogs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete