Thursday 9 July 2015

What I eat in a day

I've seen a lot of these on youtube and I have to admit, I could sit for hours watching them. I find them extremely interesting and I enjoy seeing what people eat and discovering new foods through them also. The food I ate on this particular day (Tuesday-07/07/2015) wasn't the healthiest of foods, but it also wasn't bad either. I'm not the sort of person who eat completely healthy day in and day out and I believe that everyone should be healthy, but also indulge on things a couple of times a week (I don't mean have takeaway three times a week, I'm thinking more like having a chocolate bar, occasionally having crisps, enjoying a couple of scoops of ice cream in this hot weather etc).

I am in no way saying people should eat the things I eat, and as I say, this is just one day of the week...there are days when I'm extremely healthy or do different things, for example, some days I'll do 'raw 'til four', other days I will strictly calorie count, some days I'm all for vegetarian dishes and other times I can't get enough meat! Also just to note, I drank about 5 bottles of water throughout the day to keep me nice and hydrated and also because water is extremely good for the body!

Anyway, moving on...this was my breakfast:


 This is a liberte yogurt and they are delicious! This is the greek yogurt and honey one and I love having these for breakfast. They have 0% fat which is a bonus and they just taste so good! I definitely recommend them, I think they do blueberry ones as well!

For Lunch I had two mini pork pies and some bbq sauce. I love prok pies and the mini ones are my favourite. I don't have them very often so when I do indulge on them I really enjoy them more than I would if I had them regularly. The bbq sauce was a sweet and sticky one, mmm!
Had a cup of tea with this and also, I only had one squirt of bbq sauce but it spread out on the plate so it looks like a lot more!


For dinner I had some piri piri chicken which is seasoned nicely and which has the skin on(loads of people hate this, I personally think the skin is the best part on a chicken..it's so yummy!) Again, eating the skin on chicken is not something I do all the time as I know it's not the healthiest thing in the world, but every few weeks it doesn't hurt! With this I had home made chips (they taste a million times better than frozen ones) and some lovely fresh bread. I also had some of the garlic nandos sauce to dip my chicken in which is so tasty! And I was drinking coke with this as I always do with dinner.

Apologies for the photos not being very good quality, I took them on my iphone. 
I plan on doing more of these as I enjoy reading/watching them, so let me know what you think :)

Thanks for reading!
Channy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment